Friday, June 5, 2009

Really? Who would pay that?

I was watching a news report on the new Cowboys football stadium the other day and nearly fell on the floor!   I 've heard all he reports about the costs of seats, the project costs, etc, etc... But one news report the other day stated that parking would be....are you ready.....$40!  ACH!  WHAT?  I mean even if they  had won the superbowl last year, or any of the last 5 years I wouldn't pay that...but they haven't even been to the superbowl since 1996!   13 YEARS!   And they want to charge $40 just to grace their parking lot?!   

Are other pro teams this ridiculous?

I personally think everyone should boycott this!  And I don't usually jump on the boycott wagon!  


GEEZ!   

1 comment:

  1. You know, we went to Sea World last month and I was outraged when I found out they charge nearly $20 to park! I mean, adult tickets are $52 and kids are over $40, and I have to pay to park to go spend hundreds of dollars! Such BS!!

    ReplyDelete