Thursday, May 7, 2009

MOVE YOUR BLOOMIN ARSE

Doesn't it make you crazy when your driving through a parking lot and you slow to let people cross and they don't pick up the speed a little.  You know the scene...you wave them on across and the step out in front of you and walk at the speed of a s-n-a-i-l.    I know some people have problems, and I'm not talking about little old ladies here. I'm talking about perfectly capable young ...RUDE...people!  It's enough to make me want to roll down the window and yell like Eliza Doolittle did at Ascot in My Fair Lady and yell "...move your bloomin arse!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kBNr3djnZM


Irritated




1 comment:

  1. LOL! I feel the same way about people who park RIGHT next to you when there are 20 open spaces in the same area. The personal space issue applies to my car too :)

    ReplyDelete