Monday, April 20, 2009

IT AINT THE MAJORS-IT'S NOT EVEN LITTLE LEAGUE!

I love baseball! Happy Hubby loves baseball!  Punkalicious loves baseball and even Princesca loves it! (She already plays better than punk...shhhh)   My problem is, Punkalicious is only in Tball.  This is the time for him to learn!   Well we have a coach this year that obviously knows how to teach his son to play, but hasn't come through for all the other kids!   

That ticks me off enough, I wouldn't mind if we were losing as long as my kid was learning!   But our coach has 2 boys on the team and they always play pitcher and 1st base.  That's cool I can live with that, but MAKE THEM PLAY THEIR POSITIONS!   NOT ALL THE POSITIONS!  

  His pitcher kid runs the ball down all over!   And yes most of the time he makes the play, but at the cost of the other players!   He even screws up buy running over the other kids or fighting with them for the ball!   

Yes your kid is good.  But mine goes to coach pitch next year too and he will not have a chance of being any better because of you and your kids Major league ego!   

Hey buddy IT AINT THE MAJORS!  IT AINT EVEN LITTLE LEAGUE! Do your job and teach ALL the kids how to play. And teach your pitcher kid some sportsmanship!   


Irritated

1 comment:

  1. Our Coach won't raise his voice! I keep messing with them about being too nice!

    BTW, I would be pissed off too! I guess that's half the battle of these coaches, they only coach when their kids are on the teams.

    ReplyDelete